Last week I posted about my FIRST week of my 40 days of thankful journey and Week 2 has arrived with no shortage of blessings but a shortage of pictures- just by oneSo I promise to post 8 pictures next week to make up for it!
1. London mornings- the foggy light with amazing backdrops is magical!
2. Creative minds- The other day, I explored some of London’s South Bank- Known for it’s interesting street art and graffiti. So beautiful and intriguing!
3. Explorations- sometimes I’m overwhelmed at how much the world has to offer in EXPLORING! London in particular! I had been wanting to head to Notting Hill- and this past weekend we took the tube and walked Portbello Road. I wasn’t keen on the huge crowds- but the bright colored buildings were lovely
4. Weekends- I am so thankful that there is such thing as a weekend! And even more grateful that I get to spend them with JoeyWe walked around the British Museum a bit this weekend- overwhelmingly FULL of history.
5. God’s creation- this week, while teaming up with a fabulous team for a styled shoot outside of London, I met this peacock. So stunning!
6. The first day of SPRING! Although I can’t say I’ve experienced a harsh winter like you guys back home- it’s ALWAYS a joyous day when Spring officially arrives
Joey and I are heading to PARIS tomorrow for the weekend! Can’t wait to share our adventures in this romantic city