‘Ello Trusty Blog Readers!
In the hustle bustle that is this season, and in working towards getting some fabulous weddings together to showcase on this here blog- I thought it appropriate to interrupt the regularly scheduled programming to bring you something a bit random. That is- some random facts about the girl behind this blog. Why?! Because…why not, really.
AND there just might be a quiz later. Worth a vanilla latte or something… Just saying.
Warning. These may be more random than you bargained for…
1. I have a birthmark in the shape of an exclamation point on my right shoulder. I like to think it was God’s way of signing His work
2. My mom’s original due date for me was 8-8-88. I regret my stubbornness, and if I could travel in time- I would travel back to that date and make my grand entrance on the day the doctor’s predicted. And just in case you wanted to write it in your calendars…my birthday is August 19th.
3. I have a scar on my cheek in the shape of my brother’s front tooth. I’d tell you how it got there…but I’d rather have you wonder…
4. Whenever I go shopping and try on clothes- I never actually buy the clothes I try on (and NO I don’t shoplift). I always go back to where I got the item, fold the item I tried on- and get another of the exact same item to purchase. I want the item to be as BRAND SPANKING NEW as possible (I know there’s a bit of faulty logic here but just go with it…)
5. I have spent hours of my life perusing the dollar section at Target. It has made me a hoarder. Oh Target- you big ole temptress.
6. Whenever I set an alarm- I never set it on the 5s or 10s. For example, my phone will buzz at 7:23 am, never 7:25 am. Don’t even ask. Cause I don’t even know.
7. I faint at the sight OR thought of excessive blood or anything remotely gruesome. I have multiple stories surrounding my fainting spells. Scenes include: A movie theater lobby, a nail salon, a doctor’s office, and my home church parking lot.
8. I’ll probably never be described as a healthy eater. I LOVE junk food- favorites include: pizza (duh), mac n cheese, quesadillas (I like cheese okay?), cinnamon rolls, slurpees, sour patch kids, reeses cups, and I would keep going but I’m starting to get embarrassed.
9. My all time favorite movie is Legends of the Fall…and so is Joey’s. We discovered this on our second date. Joey asked me my favorite movie, I replied with Legends of the Fall- and that pretty much sealed the deal from there.
10. Sometimes I like to sing. Not often in public, but my senior year of college I made a bucket list- and on that bucket list was something about singing in public…so me and two of my closest buddies sang a Colbie Caillat tune at the Messiah College Senior Coffee House. You can listen to that HERE- I’m the far too smiley and jittery one in the middle. I hadn’t met Joey yet- but I’m totally singing about one day meeting him <3 (there’s your cheese for the day)
If you’ve made it THIS far, you deserve to be rewarded. Leave a comment with one random fact about YOU for the chance to win some free Starbucks on me and my random self
Happiest of Thursdays to YOU, my friends!